Sales Generation Associate
When we launched in 2010 SinglePlatform was named one of “America’s Most Promising Startups” by Businessweek. Close to a decade later, and after being acquired by Endurance International Group in 2016, we’re thriving and looking to grow our dynamic NYC team. Our goal at SinglePlatform is to help small businesses get discovered everywhere that matters online. Our suite of products and dedicated services are trusted by over 40,000 locations across the US and Canada. Here at SP, we live by our work hard, play hard mentality. Learn more about opportunities below and become part of our team!
The Nuts and Bolts:
As a Sales Generation Associate we’ll equip you with the tools for success: ongoing training and coaching, a pipeline of sales leads, a well-defined career path and the best employee recognition program in all of New York City. You will have a great opportunity to gain knowledge of SinglePlatform and our enhanced marketing tools through our in-depth sales training program based right out of our NYC office located in the Financial District of Manhattan. If you are looking to launch your career in sales in an entrepreneurial environment, then this is the place for you!
What you will do
- This role kicks off with our unbeatable training program. Dive into a week of training with a seasoned Sales Manager to learn how our business and selling process works.
- Next, you’ll move over to the prospecting zone, where you’ll learn the ins and outs of our sales process through hands-on learning for two months.
- After you’ve mastered prospecting, you’ll continue on to full cycle training. Here, you’ll take on responsibility for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to pitching to closing deals.
- Along the way you’ll be improving your skill set, working with a dedicated team, and enhancing your knowledge about our industry.
- No sales experience required
- Your determination to succeed matches our desire for you to succeed
- You’re coachable, flexible and self-motivated
- You’re ready to learn from an experienced group of sales professionals
- You’re an excellent communicator with professional phone skills
- You’re a natural leader and achiever
- You’re able to think dynamically and speak eloquently
What we offer
- Average earning potential for consultants range from $65,000 - $75,000
- Generous PTO, accrue 4 weeks annually
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Excellent 401(k) matching program
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with uncapped commission opportunity
- Commuter benefits and discounted gym membership
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.