Outside of email, Salesforce is the #1 essential tool at SinglePlatform. Though we currently have 200+ users, we’re expecting significant team growth, so we’re looking for a Salesforce Administrator who gets the big picture. How will one implementation influence the rest of the company using Salesforce? You know because you’ve got the documentation to back it up.
What You Will Do:
You’ll own the full administration of the Salesforce instance with key day-to-day expectations below. Translation: You will be THE subject matter expert for all things pertaining to Salesforce.
- Lead the administration of our company-wide Salesforce instance
- Take the lead in cross-functional Salesforce management
- Conduct org-wide Salesforce user training
- Coordinate and administer changes to support our growing marketing automation team
- Design scalable and efficient solutions
What You Need:
We expect that you’ll have at least 4 years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator and have experience designing, configuring, and customizing Salesforce, along with experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) or similar marketing automation platforms.
Last but certainly not least, we’re looking for a team player to support all the teams utilizing Salesforce. You will work cross functionally with other SinglePlatform departments to understand their unique needs. This could be anywhere from Sales to Finance, Marketing, Implementation, or Customer Success.
- Experience with data modeling, custom objects, permissions, SOQL queries
- Experience developing Salesforce training materials
- Creating workflow rules and process builder flows
- Experience with advanced reporting, formula fields, and change management
- Experience integrating Salesforce AppExchange tools
- Salesforce Admin (201) or Dev (401) certification is a huge plus
- Experience with data and data manipulation (Excel, SQL)
- Experience with marketing automation tools.
- Knowledge in both Lightning and Classic environments.
Simply put, SinglePlatform just might be the best place you’ll ever work. We combine a high-energy, fast-paced start-up culture with the stability of being a part of the Constant Contact family. Simply put, this means that you’ll get to be a part of the story of building the SinglePlatform business to legendary proportions but you still have the security of being backed by a publicly traded company who has already created a legacy of its own.
Do we work hard? You bet. We’re here to help small businesses get new customers and grow their own businesses, and we take that mission seriously. We’re data and numbers driven and we never stop inventing ways to be better.
Do we have fun? Oh yeah. Even though we take what we do seriously, we have a great time doing it. Regular company happy hours, casual start-up work environment, awesome company events, amazing benefits and perks are just some of the highlights of working at SinglePlatform. But don’t take our word for it. Apply today and see for yourself.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.