Launched in 2010, SinglePlatform quickly gained momentum, named one of “America’s Most Promising Startups” by Businessweek. Acquired by Constant Contact in 2012 and now a part of Endurance International Group, SinglePlatform has maintained the atmosphere of a hard-working, fun-loving startup while embracing the structure and expertise that our parent companies have to offer. Our culture revolves around positivity and productivity. The office has a magnetic energy that makes us excited to get to the office each day and give 100%.
SinglePlatform helps small businesses stand out by enhancing their listings on top search engines, travel and review sites, online listing directories, and mobile apps used by over 200 million people to find local businesses. We empower small businesses by giving them the ability to update their information across the web through our portal, a single platform for your online presence. We’ve built the technology, partner network, and support team to drive local business success.
Engineers at SinglePlatform collaborate with other disciplines on product development from conception through implementation. We are looking for Software Engineers who have experience developing scalable web applications with a passion for building state-of-the-art software.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate on a cross-discipline team to build scalable web applications and services in an Agile fashion.
- Keep current on emerging technologies to advance our architecture/technologies to support the growth of the business.
- Benchmark and optimize the performance of new and existing applications.
- Participate in departmental code reviews and best practice discussions.
Who you are and what you have experience with:
- Excellent with of OOP and Python.
- Experience with either modern web application frameworks Django or Flask.
- Experience building and consuming RESTful web applications and services.
- Experience with SQL Databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to solve business problems by writing simple, effective code.
- Ability to leverage structured formats like JSON, YAML, XML to build scalable, testable RESTful applications.
- Experience with at least one SCM system like Git.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively.
Experience that would make you an even better candidate:
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or related degree.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies like CouchDB, Redis.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers.
- Experience with mobile web application development.
- Experience with Agile Software Development and Test-Driven Development.
Simply put, SinglePlatform just might be the best place you'll ever work. We combine a high-energy, fast-paced startup culture with the stability of being a part of the Endurance family. This means that you'll get to be a part of the story of building the SinglePlatform business to legendary proportions but you still have the security of being backed by a publicly traded company who has already created a legacy of its own.
Do we work hard? You bet. We're here to help small businesses get new customers and grow their own businesses, and we take that mission seriously. Where data and numbers are driven and we never stop inventing ways to be better.
Do we have fun? Oh yeah. Even though we take what we do seriously, we have a great time doing it. Regular company happy hours, casual work environment, awesome company events, amazing benefits, and perks are just some of the highlights of working at SinglePlatform.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.