Website Development Manager
Responsible for constructing and maintaining a best-in class website along with the day-to-day management, web page infrastructure, navigation analysis, browser compatibility, enhancements, publishing site content, content management system, SEO, analytics, landing pages / lead forms, corrective remedies and performance reporting of the SinglePlatform website and applications. This includes WordPress specific duties such as front and back-end development, mobile-first optimization, generating plug-ins and themes.
Your actively managed WordPress website will contribute to demand generation and funnel goals, with a focus on Conversion Rate Optimization and website effectiveness.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and implement improvements that increase efficiency
- Work closely with the marketing, sales operations, sales, customer success and product teams to deliver and report on business results
Who you are:
- You have strong attention to details, are deadline driven and have a passion for creating modern, engaging and high-ranking websites and landing pages
- Corporate website/marketing management experience (preferably B2B tech, SEO and front-end development)
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, or other CMS, lead management and nurture, Salesforce, marketing automation and tracking codes
- Deep domain knowledge of all thing’s SEO, CRO and analytics related, with hands-on experience with the latest tools, techniques and best practices
- You tinker, you’re a self-starter and you have a passion for data and analytics
- Extremely well organized detail-oriented and process-driven with a positive and proactive attitude
- Understanding of the marketing and sales funnel, customer journeys, personas, messaging and positioning
Why you’ll love us:
- You can’t beat the location. Located in one of NYC’s prime neighborhoods, gaze at the magnificent Statue of Liberty from our conference rooms, then stroll across the street into gorgeous Battery Park to walk, jog or bike.
- We know how to let loose. Between our summer outings, frequent happy hours, and charity bowl-a-thons, it’s no wonder our team actually enjoys spending time together.
- It’s easy to get here. Whether you’re commuting from Jersey, Westchester, Long Island, Midtown, or Brooklyn, no shortage of trains and buses head in our direction. And we offer public transportation benefits and pre-tax plans to help you manage your commute.
- Did someone say food? Bagels, cream cheese and peanut butter, fresh fruit and produce delivered weekly...our pantry is so stocked, you’ll think you’re at your mom’s house.
- Love to travel? Our team members can avail themselves of our corporate discount rates when traveling on personal vacations. So go ahead, start planning that dream trip!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.