Facility Monitoring Technician
Seeking an hourly, Part-Time Facility Monitoring Technician for our Provo office/Data Center location. Candidate must be able to work Saturday and Sunday, various hours during the swing, day or even night shift.
Our Monitoring Tech will perform first level monitoring, troubleshooting, reporting, and logging for NOC alerts, emergencies, or facility event. There are maintenance tasks such as filter changes, monitoring mechanical system, monitor system dashboards, etc. Our candidate will supervise contractors to provide service or preventative maintenance and must be willing to follow very specific protocols and procedures. The candidate will also ensure all personnel onsite utilize proper safety and procedure methodology.
The role requires performance of scheduled & daily data center walk-throughs to ensure facility and systems are running properly. There are various maintenance duties to ensure data center systems remain functional and continue to perform properly as well.
- Electrical and/or mechanical background and experience is preferred
- Must be able to work Saturday and Sunday, various hours during the swing, day, or night shift
- MUST be process oriented and follow policies and procedures exactly
- Skilled in technical crisis management preferred
- Comply with all safety, security, and operational protocols at all times
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Good attention to detail
** No data center experience is required, but is a definite plus
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.