Quality Engineer II
We're growing rapidly and have some exciting and aggressive product goals on the roadmap for this year and next, We're building out several new Scrum teams to help us with our product goals and that means we're hiring not only engineers of all flavors, but Quality Engineers to add to the team.
You’d be an integral part of each Scrum team where quality does matter. We work very closely with our development partners and partners in user experience and marketing to make sure the product that goes out is what it should be for our customers, and that they’re happy.
You will identify, troubleshoot, debug, and resolve defects in software and related systems on an advanced level. Also mentoring other QA engineers to improve the overall software product quality and team. "One team, One goal".
Your experience in automation is very welcome and encouraged. Being innovative and creative is the kind of space that we have. We're also looking for someone who will contribute to the project discovery process in a meaningful way and will identify ways to optimize our software products to provide for the needs of our enterprise scale business.
What you'll do:
- SQA and Test activities and deliverables for multiple scrum teams
- Creation and execution of Test plans, Test cases, and Test strategy
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of quality processes including, Required Documentation, Testing Processes, and the overall quality of the Agile teams software
- Write clear, well-formed, and effective test plans for testing software products following the accepted testing standards and using best software development practices
- Lead team members in testing for high quality software products
- Understand current advancements in web technologies
- Create basic automated testing products
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.