Senior Software Engineer
Salt Lake City, Utah
Bluehost, an Endurance International Group company, is a trusted partner for WordPress users. Founded in 2003, Bluehost enables novices and experts alike to create and maintain a web presence with reliable web hosting, eCommerce tools, marketing applications, automated security, and WordPress tools. Its one-stop dashboard makes its easy for users to manage most aspects of their website from metrics to site security. Built on open source technology, Bluehost continues to support and participate in countless open source projects to help push the internet to its full potential. For more information, visit www.bluehost.com.
We’re looking for a software engineering team member to help us with our mission of empowering the world’s business owners, content publishers, and those with ideas to control their online destiny with power and confidence. We want to enable everyone to be able to establish their online presence, and we are looking for you as our next Senior Software Engineer to help with that mission.
The Senior Software Engineer is a senior full stack application developer who plays a key role within each phase of the software development lifecycle. In addition to development, this individual will work with other development teams and cross functionally with other departments such as marketing, infrastructure, security, and operations. This individual will be responsible for applying their technical skills and experiences to improve our design and development methods and mentor engineering teams.
What you will do
- Consistently deliver high-quality software
- Build scalable, enterprise-class software products
- Solve interesting and difficult challenges
- Contribute to and benefit from a team of amazing people
- Mentor other software engineers
- Facilitate continuous improvement and agile SDLC
- Baccalaureate degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience developing websites and applications
- Experience with SQL relational databases
- Experience with the command line, git, and other development tools
- Fluency in at least one server-side computing language
- Experience with client-side scripting frameworks
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- 401k matching
- Documented career growth opportunities
- A fun yet challenging, fast-paced environment
- A culture of mentorship and teamwork
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.