Software Engineer Intern
Are you looking to get real world software engineering experience? Our team is seeking a highly motivated Software Engineering Intern for our Provo & Salt Lake City office.
The Software Engineering Intern plays a key role in each phase of the software development lifecycle by applying their technical skills and experiences to improve software design and development methods. As an intern, this individual will contribute to the success of our engineering team as well as receive training and mentoring.
What you’ll do:
- You will learn accepted coding standards and how to write clean, well-formed, testable, and maintainable software with assistance and mentorship.
- Collaborate on, develop, and maintain high quality software products.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and debug defects in software and related systems on a basic level.
- Participate in the project discovery process and use a basic understanding of object-oriented methodologies to improve software.
- You will participate in code reviews, and apply concepts discovered in this process.
- You will help identify ways our software products may be failing to meet the needs of our enterprise scale business and exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Build productive working relationships with other developers.
Who you are:
- Currently working towards a BA/BS degree
- You have knowledge on client-side scripting frameworks
- You have experience with Git and other development tools
- Experience developing websites and applications is plus
- Experience with Agile Scrum SDLC
- Strong attention to detail
- You have excellent communication, project management, and organizational skills
Why you’ll love us:
- Awesome Leaders, Awesome People and Awesome Culture!!
- Do you like to have fun? We do! We have Ping-Pong, pool table, gaming systems and employee recognition events
- Do you like to eat & drink? We’ve got you covered w/ daily free lunch, ice cream and energy drinks
- Onsite gym
- Summer and Winter Employee Party
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.