Software Engineer - Pipeline
The Software Engineer is a full stack application developer who plays a key role within each phase of the software development lifecycle. In addition to development, this individual will work with other development teams and cross functionally with other departments such as marketing, infrastructure, security, and operations. This individual will be responsible for applying their technical skills and experiences to improve our design and development methods and will receive mentoring from our engineering teams.
What you’ll do:
- Consistently deliver high-quality software
- Contribute to scalable, enterprise-class software products
- Solve interesting and difficult challenges
- Contribute to and benefit from a team of amazing people
- Receive mentorship from senior software engineers
- Facilitate continuous improvement and agile SDLC
Who you are:
- Baccalaureate degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience developing websites and applications
- Experience with SQL relational databases
- Experience with the command line, git, and other development tools
- Familiarity with at least one server-side computing language
Why you’ll love us:
- Don’t sweat if you forget your lunch. If a free meal gets you excited, prepare to calm yourself - we have catered meals every day.
- It’s stunning here. Bridal Veil Falls, Mount Timpanogos, and Timpanogos Caves, Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest, the Provo River, and Utah Lake State Park are among the most impressive and serene natural landmarks in the country, all at our doorstep. A bit further, discover the majesty of Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, and Arches National Park.
- Tired of your view? No problem! We’ll even pay for your trip on the train. We want our Provo and SLC team members to easily work from whatever office fits their needs that day, so we offer free rail passes.
- Here, you’re a big deal. Close to a third of our customer transactions go through our Provo Data Center. When you’re talking about millions of customers, that’s no small task.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.