Associate Quality Software Engineer
Powering over 1.3 million websites, our mission here at Bluehost is to empower anyone in the world to achieve success online. We build scalable, SAAS solutions that make creating an online presence enjoyable and effortless so small business owners and entrepreneurs can focus on what they do best.
As an Associate Quality Software Engineer you’ll join a team of professionals working together to deliver software solutions that add customer value. In addition to being a software engineer you’ll bring disciplines of quality and testing on the team, helping to elevate the entire team to consistently deliver a quality product.
What you will do:
- Consistently deliver high-quality software
- Contribute to scalable, enterprise-class software products
- Solve interesting and difficult challenges
- Contribute to and benefit from a team of amazing people
- Receive mentorship from senior software engineers
- Facilitate continuous improvement and agile SDLC
- Manual, API, Data, Performance, Regression, Functional, and/or Automated testing
- Create comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Baccalaureate degree or equivalent practical experience preferred
- 1+ years of experience developing websites and applications, minimum experience or exposure to testing processes, plans and cases
- Experience with SQL relational databases
- Experience with the command line, git, and other development tools
- Experience in at least one server-side computing language
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.