Business Analyst II
The Business Analyst will be a key contributor within the Bluehost operations team and will provide analytical support to drive process improvements, effective ad hoc analysis, and early trend identification.
The person in this role will work closely with finance, operations, management, and marketing.
- Analyze and report on order volume, selling prices, and average customer life cycle
- Work closely with operations to establish KPIs driving Bluehost performance and trends
- Facilitates and conducts root cause analysis to determine the underlying drivers behind performance gaps
- Analyze billing issues, renewal rates, impacts of marketing and operations program and process changes.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis – balancing accuracy and effort.
Communication and Partnering:
- Strong core business skills including influencing, stakeholder management and collaboration.
- Able to establish goals using historic data and recent trends – data driven integrity
- Interpret data, order and assess value and present the findings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise way
- Routinely communicate performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Bachelor's Degree in statistics, data analytics, finance, or similar
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Big Data and SQL.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to collaborate across an organization, developing key relationships along the way while demonstrating a team first attitude
- Ability to think creatively, problem solve, and be self-motivated.
- Strong sense of personal brand and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
- Believe quality and timeliness of information are not mutually exclusive.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Bring a positive attitude and have fun as we progress on this journey together
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.