Manager Software Engineering
Powering over 1.3 million websites, our mission here at Bluehost is to empower anyone in the world to achieve success online. We build scalable, SAAS solutions that make creating an online presence enjoyable and effortless so small business owners and entrepreneurs can focus on what they do best.
We’re looking for a software engineering team member to help us with our mission of empowering the world’s business owners, content publishers, and those with ideas to control their online destiny with power and confidence. We want to enable everyone to be able to establish their online presence, and we are looking for you as our next Manager of Software Engineering to help with that mission.
The Manager of Software Engineering is an experienced senior full stack application developer who plays a key role within each phase of the software development lifecycle, and manages other software engineers to help them do the same. In addition to development, this individual will work with other engineers and development teams and cross functionally with other departments such as marketing, infrastructure, security, and operations. This individual will be responsible for applying their technical skills and experiences to improve our design and development methods and mentor engineering teams.
What you will do
- Manage, mentor, and build better software engineers
- Consistently deliver high-quality software
- Build scalable, enterprise-class software products
- Solve interesting and difficult challenges
- Contribute to and benefit from a team of amazing people
- Facilitate continuous improvement and agile SDLC
- Baccalaureate degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience developing websites and applications
- 2+ years of experience managing software engineers
- Proficiency with the command line, git, and other development tools
- 8+ years software engineering experience
- Command of software architecture, design patterns, and best practices
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- 401k matching
- Documented career growth opportunities
- A challenging, fast-paced environment
- A culture of mentorship and teamwork
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.