Powering over 1.3 million websites, our mission here at Bluehost is to empower anyone in the world to achieve success online. We build scalable, SAAS solutions that make creating an online presence enjoyable and effortless so small business owners and entrepreneurs can focus on what they do best.
We’re looking for a software engineering team member to help us with our mission of empowering the world’s business owners, content publishers, and those with ideas to control their online destiny with power and confidence. We want to enable everyone to be able to establish their online presence, and we are looking for you as our next Software Engineer to help with that mission.
The Software Engineer is a full stack application developer who plays a key role within each phase of the software development lifecycle. In addition to development, this individual will work with other development teams and cross functionally with other departments such as marketing, infrastructure, security, and operations. This individual will be responsible for applying their technical skills and experiences to improve our design and development methods and will receive mentoring from our engineering teams.
What you will do
- Consistently deliver high-quality software
- Contribute to scalable, enterprise-class software products
- Solve interesting and difficult challenges
- Contribute to and benefit from a team of amazing people
- Receive mentorship from senior software engineers
- Facilitate continuous improvement and agile SDLC
- Baccalaureate degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience developing websites and applications
- Experience with SQL relational databases
- Experience with the command line, git, and other development tools
- Experience in at least one server-side computing language
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- 401k matching
- Documented career growth opportunities
- A challenging, fast-paced environment
- A culture of mentorship and teamwork
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.