Product Manager / Product Marketer
Our company is growing… rapidly… and as such, our Product team is growing too! As one of the worlds largest cloud-based online solutions providers focused on small and medium-sized businesses, we confidently guide users towards a successful web presence. Be directly involved in designing a platform that powers millions of websites across the globe, serving the needs of small businesses, bloggers, WordPress devotees, entrepreneurs and more. Work with great people that are passionate and know how to solve complex problems and celebrate success.
We are looking for someone that is not afraid to face big challenges, has an inquisitive mind and can navigate complex business environments. A passion for building products with a customer experience first. A born leader who thinks outside the box, data driven decision maker and design led practitioner.
What you will do:
- Focused product strategy from messaging, competitive differentiation to functionality and product delivery refinement
- Enable alignment and work efficiently to generate and close opportunities with Marketing and Sales
- Collaborate and partner with product delivery teams and marketing to drive in product growth and upsell/cross sell conversion
- Assure full end-to-end alignment — from company and product strategy to product development, product launch, and go-to-market strategy and tactics
- Talk to and listen to the market, both inbound and outbound
- Orchestrate Engineers, Users and the Customer Experience Team to develop simple, intuitive and easy to use product features
- Responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation
- Facilitate buy in on feature prioritization from key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
Who you are:
- 4-6 years of SaaS product delivery experience
- Hosting Industry Experience preferred
- Knowledge of web presence industry (e.g. website builders, website hosting, online digital presence curation)
- Expertise researching, defining and documenting complex business processes and requirements
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Successful track record of collaboration with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work at a strategic level, but also able to get into the details on requirements
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Marketing, Information Systems
Why you'll love us:
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
- We relax with the best of ‘em. We play ping pong, chill with video games, reject the cube life in favor of open seating and spaces, and cultivate a relaxed office vibe that spurs creativity and innovation.
- Food is never an issue. Breakfast, lunch, and endless caffeine are covered, and on Thirsty Thursdays, enjoy adult beverages.
- We’re in the midst of it all. Downtown SLC, where we’re located, boasts fine art and history museums, a zoo, botanical gardens, and hiking and biking trails. Plus we’re only a few hours away from incredible skiing and some of the nation’s most breathtaking national parks.
- Join the experts. If you’re passionate about WordPress and equally passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.