Senior DevOps Engineer
We have a goal to build microservices out of our existing stack. In order to do that, we’re working on containerization with OpenShift, Kubernetes and Docker. We’re also using Jenkins for our CICD pipeline. As we’re localizing the tech stack, our engineers are able to be more efficient and have more of a full suite of tools at their disposal. This is a critical role for the success of our internal technical staff, but ultimately also for our customers’ experience! This is a senior position not just in the building capacity, but in evangelizing what we’re doing and teaching other engineers how to do it successfully. It’s also a role where there’s room to be creative with solutions helping us get to bigger and better processes.
What you’ll do:
- Resolve problems of advanced scope and engage assistance from more experienced team members where appropriate
Identify, troubleshoot, debug, and resolve defects in software and related systems on an advanced level
- Offer support to the engineering staff and our business by way of building templates, tools and best processes
- Be a guide and instructor to the engineers on tool use
- Be innovative while solving problems and creating solutions
- Play a crucial role in moving our organization into a true CICD/agile work flow allowing us to be even more competitive in the marketplace
Mentor other developers to improve the overall software product quality and team
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in building infrastructure automation and containerization
- Kubernetes and Docker experience
- OpenShift experience
- Experience with AWS
- Continuous integration and deployment experience
- Experience with automated build and deployment tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Excellent communication, project management, and organizational skills
Why you’ll love us:
- We relax with the best of ‘em. We play ping pong, chill with video games, reject the cube life in favor of open seating and spaces, and cultivate a relaxed office vibe that spurs creativity and innovation.
- Food is never an issue. Breakfast, lunch, and endless caffeine are covered, and on Thirsty Thursdays, enjoy adult beverages.
- We’re in the midst of it all. Downtown SLC, where we’re located, boasts fine art and history museums, a zoo, botanical gardens, and hiking and biking trails. Plus we’re only a few hours away from incredible skiing and some of the nation’s most breathtaking national parks.
- Join the experts. If you’re passionate about WordPress and equally passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.