Senior Software Engineer 1
We’re looking for a software engineering team member to help us with our mission of empowering the world’s business owners, content publishers, and those with ideas to control their online destiny with power and confidence. We want to enable everyone to be able to establish their online presence.
The Senior Software Engineer is a senior full stack application developer who plays a key role within each phase of the software development lifecycle. In addition to development, this individual will work with other development teams and cross functionally with other departments such as marketing, infrastructure, security, and operations. This individual will be responsible for applying their technical skills and experiences to improve our design and development methods and mentor engineering teams.
What you'll do:
- Consistently deliver high-quality software
- Build scalable, enterprise-class software products
- Solve interesting and difficult challenges
- Contribute to and benefit from a team of amazing people
- Mentor other software engineers
- Facilitate continuous improvement and agile SDLC
Who you are:
- Baccalaureate degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience developing websites and applications
- Experience with the command line, git, and other development tools
- Experience with client-side scripting frameworks (ReactJS preferred)
Why you'll love us:
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits
- 401k matching
- Documented career growth opportunities
- A challenging, fast-paced environment
- A culture of mentorship and teamwork
- Daily free lunch and snacks
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.