Are you a passionately curious person excited about the discovery of new insights? Do you want to work with a high-performance team of Knowledge Management content creators? Does the idea of creating insightful analytics and leading strategic innovation sound exciting? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology? Then this job is for you!
Endurance International Group (EIG) has strategically invested in the market leader of AI-powered search, Coveo, to enable our Salesforce CRM and other enterprise platforms search capability for our customers and high-tech support workforce globally. The perfect candidate is excited to jump right in, roll-up-the-sleeves and learn about our technology, customers, and growing organization!
EIG is dedicated to helping our customers grow their businesses by providing website builders, cloud hosting, mobile solutions, security solutions, e-commerce, email solutions, digital marketing and much more. EIG has over 5 million subscription customers around the globe and an annual revenue of over $1 billion USD. Some of the brands that are part of EIG include: Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, MOJO Marketplace, Big Rock, iPage, Domain.com, and Sitebuilder.com
We are seeking a team player who is highly analytical, self-motivated, incessantly curious with a passion for numbers to join a dynamic and growth-oriented team. The Search Business Analyst reports on key performance metrics across a large number of business units, and partners with our internal customers to align metrics with results and processes. This person will be a key member and critical contributor to the Knowledge Management team and will deliver reliable reports and intelligence to support decisions while providing recommendations on how to keep improving relevant knowledgebase content.
• Experience in defining analytics, managed search optimization and relevancy in alignment with business objectives. E.g., Building dashboards, data visualizations and story-telling within a platforms analytics system, Excel, or similar tools to show how the business is trending
• Ability to demonstrate basic search engine optimization activities, including but not limited to: keyword research/ranking analysis, keyword friendly copywriting, and analysis of our site’s implementation of SEO industry best practices
• Root Cause Analysis: Critical thinking enabled with logic tools such as ‘5 Why’s’ to quickly unravel complex issues to identify the heart of a problem
• Problem Solving: Ability to identify emerging trends and draw conclusions on how the customers are using search to find answers and present those awesome discoveries to senior leaders! Can you take a blunt problem and hone it to a sharp, focused solution?
• Ability to continually move between the present and the hypothetical – Always exploring ‘What-If’
• Strong relationship-building skills. Comfortable with an ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders
• Self-motivated and proactive team player who works independently and takes ownership of and accountability for projects
• Able to demonstrate excellent time management skills, attention to detail, work prioritization and asking for help to meet deadlines
• Loves to learn new things! Continually looking for upgraded tools for your toolbox and excited to share those new approaches with everyone! Being a force multiplier!
• Knowledge of web presence industry (e.g., website hosting, website builders, online digital presence curation)
• A plus would be having knowledge of leading business intelligence tools, such as Hadoop, MS Power BI, IBM Cognos, Tableau, SAS, and SPSS.
• Working knowledge with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics and Excel
• SEO Experience a plus with Google, Bing and Enterprise Search platforms like Coveo such as Funnelback, Elasticsearch, IBM Watson, Lucidworks, Microsoft Search, Fast Search, SAP Search, X1 Search
• Experience with Salesforce CRM
• Proficient in PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
• Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
• Associates or undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, finance, marketing, business administration, statistics, mathematics, economics or any other quantitative field of study
• Or equivalent 2-4 yrs work experience in a related field
• Six-Sigma, Lean, Kaizen process improvement training and certifications – Understanding the tools of process improvement and system waste reduction
What we offer:
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match, then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.