Customer Retention Representative*
Endurance International Group Holdings, Inc. helps millions of small businesses worldwide with products and technology to enhance their online web presence, email marketing, business solutions, and more. The Endurance family of brands includes: Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs over 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India and the Netherlands.
The Nuts and Bolts:
Retention Specialists provide support to existing customer for our Bluehost, Hostgator and iPage brands. In this role, you will use your exceptional customer support and relationship skills to build and capture the loyalty of our customers who are currently using one-or-more of our product suite(s). You will be curious, have the ability to build relationships and have educational and informative conversations to promote the product suite that meets the needs of our customers in a “selling”, and NOT “telling” style of communication.
What you will do
- Build relationships through an informative, educational process with customers who have questions and concerns around their products from usage, deployment and challenges
- Investigate customers issues and concerns and develop the outcomes needed for a successful relationship with our brands and for their projects and dreams
- Provide thoughtful, powerful and informative conversations while working with customers to put them into the right solutions for their needs
- Deliver a remarkable and memorable experience to each customer you interact with, day in and day out
- Empowerment to use retention and save strategies to support your customers individual and unique journey
- Willingness to contribute to and deliver outcomes towards meaningful and challenging goals
- Strong customer service skills, with ability to express empathy and enthusiasm for a customer-focused experience
- Strong ability to probe and correctly identify customer needs/concerns
- Persistent, patient, and adaptive personality; must be capable of assessing coaching skills required to facilitate engagement on a customer by customer basis.
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail, and time management are a must
What we offer
- (3) Week PTO, (1) week of Sick Time, (2) Personal
- Medical, dental and vision plans - eligible within first 30-days
- Excellent 401(k) matching program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A fun, high-energy and challenging work environment
- Team-building activities & recognition
- On-site gym & daycare
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.