Customer Service Representative - Tech/Web Support
Bluehost is a web hosting company acquired by Endurance International Group. That strives to offer the best hosting solution services to our customers and is one of the top hosting companies. We offer cloud-based solutions, including web hosting services, eCommerce tools, marketing applications while constantly innovating for our customers.
The Nuts and Bolts:
As a Customer Service Representative (Web Advisor) you’ll have the opportunity to help small businesses easily create and manage their web presence. You will step into the shoes of a small business owner, listen to their challenges and provide the types of solutions and services that will make it easier for them to run their daily business —not spend time trying to figure out the complexities of their web presence. As a consultant to our small business customers, you will provide world-class customer care to business owners and people looking to establish, enhance and evolve their online presence.
What you will do
- Consult, recommend and enable the right online product and service strategies to help customers with their business needs.
- Caring for our customers includes resolving billing discrepancies, account complaints and helping customers troubleshoot and resolve their concerns and answer their questions.
- Meet or exceed expectations through a metrics driven performance standard.
- 1-2 yrs working within a customer service focused environment, required.
- Knowledge of internet, social media and/or small business is highly preferred.
- Strong desire to learn Internet and website technologies and communicate with business customers.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with various levels of the organization.
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems.
- Ability to deliver world-class customer service while troubleshooting a technical support call.
What we offer
- Competitive pay ($16/hr)
- (3) Week PTO, (1) week of Sick Time, (2) Personal
- Medical, dental and vision plans - eligible within first 30-days
- Excellent 401(k) matching program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A fun, high-energy and challenging work environment
- Team-building activities & recognition
- On-site gym & daycare
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.