Domain Operations Specialist
An Enterprise role, the Domain Operations Specialist will work with many facets of the company including but not limited to Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Product Management, Compliance, and Aftermarket Sales. The Domain Operations Specialist will ensure the company meets a high level of excellence and standards while continuing to grow the domain business within the organization.
We're open to hiring in both our Vancouver, WA location, and Temple, AZ.
- Provide enterprise domain support across Endurance’s North American brands (Domain.com, Bluehost, Hostgator, and Orderbox)
- Assist Marketing and Finance with any reporting or projects asks
- Be one of the the enterprise technical points of contact for domain vendor, registry, and reseller relations
- Manage VIP domain customer base
- Ensure that any and all ICANN regulations are implemented and followed from a Development and Support standpoint across the Enterprise
- Handle all ICANN and UDRP compliance cases as well as engineering follow up if needed
- Act as domain knowledge specialist for the organization providing valuable information for teams in AZ, MA, and APAC
- H.S. degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional work experience preferably in a customer operations role
- Sold knowledge of windows based operating systems, and knowledge of either G-Suite or Microsoft Office
- Proactive self-starter
- Results-oriented: A successful candidate adopts a strong orientation toward achievement, holds high expectations for him/herself and others, and pushes to achieve at a high level.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, able to troubleshoot issues
- Collaborative works style with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze data and create reports
- Customer focused
- Flexible and adaptable; comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours/shifts to accommodate supporting multiple time zones
- 1 - 2 years industry call center experience (domains or webhosting, any level)
- Basic knowledge of and/or use of our product (knowledge of DNS, Domains, Webhosting)
- Cross-functional project management
- E-Commerce industry experience
- Knowledge of the domain, web hosting, and web services industries
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.