The Instructional Designer is responsible for the design and development of effective learning programs and projects of various delivery modes from inception through evaluation, support and maintenance of existing learning programs, and active collaboration with business partners throughout program/project creation and maintenance. This position routinely collaborates with business leaders, subject matter experts and other L&D (Learning & Development) team members.
What you’ll do:
- You'll conduct analyses to derive learning objectives that directly address business needs and evaluate the effectiveness of each learning deliverable
- In addition to instructional design, you will also be responsible for some content development
- Manage the ISD (Instructional Systems Design) project lifecycle
- Upload and manage content in enterprise LMS (Learning Management System)
- Contribute to ongoing processes improvement and implementation, including version control, knowledge management and communication
- Provide train-the-trainers to Learning Specialists and subject matter experts
- Facilitate the creation of multimedia content (e.g. video, audio, etc.)
- Assist with the facilitation of learning sessions as needed
Who you are:
- Practical eLearning design using at least one major authoring tool like Captivate, Articulate Storyline is preferred
- Practical application of ISD skills by applying learning methodologies and adult learning principles
- Strong knowledge of facilitation and classroom management skills
- Experience designing learning curriculum for technology, call center and/or customer service/sales preferred
- Minimum 2 - 4 years experience of eLearning design using at least one major authoring tool like Captivate, Articulate Storyline, etc.
- Expert practical knowledge of instructional design by applying learning methodologies and adult learning principles
Why you’ll love us:
- We break for fitness. The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Celebrate with us. Ain’t no party like a Tempe party. Our winter employee blowout is an event to remember, and during our quarterly Hi-5 events, expect a lot of cheering, awards for incredible work, and always plenty of food and adult beverages.
- Brain breaks. Ping pong, pool, video games, pinball, arcade games, and board games, help you connect with your colleagues in fun ways. If you really need to kick back and relax, take a swing in our hammocks.
- Volunteering is at our core. We’re a feel good group of people, and we love to spend time in our communities - like helping beautify the city, and teaching at-risk kids about STEM. We can always use another helping hand!
- Expand your career. In our Tempe office you’ll have access to a lot of teams supporting our web presence, SiteBuilder, and email marketing teams. So don’t fear getting bored - we’ll help you expand your horizons by exposing you to career opportunities you didn’t know existed.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.