Principal Software Engineer/Team Lead
An immediate opportunity exists for a principal level Engineer to take on a Technical Leadership role in our Product Delivery organization supporting Domain.com. The Principal Engineer will work with Product Owners, Program Managers, System Architects, and other thought leaders and together be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects. In this role, you will participate in, and lead, full stack scrum teams and horizontal virtual teams as they design and implement full-stack architectures for our domain management and hosting platform.
What you get to do:
- Live the Agile principles and participate in a high performing agile-scrum organization
- Have a strong, team-centric approach to problem solving and conflict resolution
- Bring humility, passion, and dedication to a team hungry for results
- Empower and inspire others to succeed where you maybe once failed
- Always keep the long view and big picture crystal clear
- Never stop learning, evolving, and growing and promote that attitude in those around you
Who you are:
- Proven track record as a hands-on technical leader of software teams and organizations
- Strong understanding of software engineering best practices, technical design, and enterprise architecture
- 8+ years of industry experience with 3+ years in a leadership role (technical or management)
- Experience and trust in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Familiarity with Agile at scale (SAFe, S@S, Spotify)
- Direct experience in enterprise-scale architecture and enterprise-scale organizations
At Endurance International Group (parent company of Constant Contact, BlueHost, SiteBuilder, Domain.com, and others), we help millions of small businesses get online, look professional and compete with the world by making the act of getting online simple. We are an entrepreneurial, fast-paced international team from all backgrounds. We are the reflection of our international customers displaying grit, passion and an enthusiasm to make a mark on the world.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.