Customer Retention Specialist
In this role, you will use your exceptional customer support and relationship skills to build and capture the loyalty of our customers who are currently using one-or-more of our product suite(s). You will be curious, have the ability to build relationships and have educational and informative conversations to promote the product suite that meets the needs of our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Build relationships through an informative, educational process with customers who have questions and concerns around their products from usage, deployment, and challenges
- Investigate customer issues and concerns and develop the outcomes needed for a successful relationship with our brands and for their projects and dreams
- Provide thoughtful, powerful, and informative conversations while working with customers to put them into the right solutions for their needs
- Empowerment to use retention and save strategies to support your customers individual and unique journey
Who you are:
- Willingness to contribute to and deliver outcomes towards meaningful and challenging goals
- Strong customer service skills, with the ability to express empathy and enthusiasm for a customer-focused experience
- Strong ability to probe and correctly identify customer needs/concerns
Why you’ll love us:
- We break for fitness. The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Celebrate with us. Ain’t no party like a Tempe party. Our winter employee blowout is an event to remember and during our quarterly Hi-5 events expect a lot of cheering, awards for incredible work, and always plenty of food and adult beverages.
- Brain breaks. Ping pong, pool, video games, pinball, arcade games, and board games, help you connect with your colleagues in fun ways. If you really need to kick back and relax, take a swing in our hammocks.
- Volunteering is at our core. We’re a feel good group of people and we love to spend time in our communities - like helping beautify the city, and teaching at-risk kids about STEM. We can always use another helping hand!
- Expand your career. In our Tempe office you’ll have access to a lot of teams supporting our web presence, SiteBuilder, and email marketing teams. So don’t fear getting bored - we’ll help you expand your horizons by exposing you to career opportunities you didn’t know existed.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code, and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.