The Sales Manager will oversee the day to day operations of a team of Sales Representatives. They will motivate, train and evaluate the Sales Representatives and ensure that their responsibilities are performed in a timely and accurate manner with a focus on increasing EIG sales, call activity and other Key Performance Indicators as well as continuous improvement in departmental process.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and monitor daily activities of outbound/Inbound sales reps.
- Coach and Counsel associates as appropriate
- Communicate and follow up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes and actions.
- Recruit, hire and provide coaching and development to team members.
- Responsible for ensuring the team’s monthly sales goals are met.
Who you are:
- Two to three years telesales experience with a track record of achievement of sales goals and quotas
- Two to three years of team lead or supervisory experience in an outbound environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Working knowledge of standard web technologies (servers, domains, email and ftp)
- Previous Sales Leadership experience
Why you’ll love us:
- We break for fitness. The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Celebrate with us. Ain’t no party like a Tempe party. Our winter employee blowout is an event to remember, and during our quarterly Hi-5 events, expect a lot of cheering, awards for incredible work, and always plenty of food and adult beverages.
- Brain breaks. Ping pong, pool, video games, pinball, arcade games, and board games, help you connect with your colleagues in fun ways. If you really need to kick back and relax, take a swing in our hammocks.
- Volunteering is at our core. We’re a feel good group of people, and we love to spend time in our communities - like helping beautify the city, and teaching at-risk kids about STEM. We can always use another helping hand!
- Expand your career. In our Tempe office you’ll have access to a lot of teams supporting our web presence, SiteBuilder, and email. So don’t fear getting bored - we’ll help you expand your horizons by exposing you to career opportunities you didn’t know existed.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.