Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will be a key contributor with Endurance International Group operations and finance leadership and will own monthly revenue reporting, forecasting processes, operational KPIs and analysis as it relates to the specific (HostGator) Brand, developing commentary and communicating alongside the operations of the business.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of budgets, forecasts and long range plans.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and the company's ongoing business operations
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Analyze and report current and past trends in key performance indicators
- Facilitates and conducts root cause analysis to determine the underlying drivers behind performance gaps
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in several strategic initiatives
- Having a nose for the dollar - understanding where to find pockets of operational value and having ability to drive changes necessary to create such value
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
Communication and Partnering:
- Strong core business skills including influencing, stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Able to challenge assumptions in the business and stand behind their opinions
- Interpret data, order and assess its value and then present the findings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise way
- As a Finance Business Partner, actively influence decisions, shaping strategy and the direction of the business
- Routinely communicate business unit and company financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Prepares financial and business related analysis and research in such areas as financial and revenue performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
- Comfortable with Risk and Ambiguity
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA desirable
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Software as Service (SaaS) business is desirable
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to work across an organization, developing key relationships
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable with Big Data and SQL
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to tell a story with the numbers
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Tenacious, determined self-starter ruthless in seeking incremental and transformational value
- Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.