Small Business Consultant
Do you LOVE Sales & Technology? You may LOVE our Small Business Consultant position, which would be an outbound sales advisor role. You would be the first impression to our potential customers, introducing them to our family of brands (Bluehost, iPage and Hostgator) and consulting with them on how we can help them to strengthen their online presence and set them up for success.
What you’ll do:
- You will use your customer discovery skills and product knowledge to set customers up for success.
- We will provide you with hundreds of qualified leads every month, coming from inbound lead passes, marketing form submittals and outbound campaigns.
- You will manage an ongoing pipeline, close new business, and consistently meet/exceed sales quotas.
- You will effectively educate customers on the benefits of premium design and online marketing
- You will partner with colleagues to find creative new ways to drive performance and make positive impacts for our customers.
Who you are:
- You have 2-5 years of sales experience where you consistently meeting/exceeding performance metrics
- You are competitive and thrive within a fast-paced sales environment, motivating yourself and peers to strive for the Win!
- You have knowledge of internal CRM’s and SalesForce
- You are a self-starter, have a strong business acumen allowing you to think quickly and creatively on your feet to solve customer needs
- You like to work hard, have fun, laugh and be a part of a winning team!
Why you’ll love us:
- Competitive pay with UNCAPPED commission potential.
- Specific to Sales Departments – Opportunity to compete for a seat at President’s Club Annual Trip (Past trips: Belize, Cancun and Aruba)
- Awesome Leaders, Awesome People and Awesome Culture!!
- Do you like to have fun? We do! We have Ping-Pong tournaments, pool table, gaming systems, nerf gun collections, employee recognition events and end of year employee holiday party
- Do you like to eat & drink? We’ve got you covered w/ a cereal bar, fresh fruit delivery, snack days, employee luncheons and onsite Happy Hours!!
- Do we have good benefits? Heck yeah we do!! (Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO/Sick, Tuition Reimbursement and wellness plans)
- Specific to the Sales Team – President’s
- Office Complex Amenities: Onsite gym, café serving breakfast & lunch and a day care
- Easily accessible to 202 Red Mountain Loop and Public Transit (Bus and Light Rail)
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.