Endurance is seeking a Workforce Management Analyst who will be responsible for monitoring and forecasting call volumes and staffing requirements for our support center. You will track, analyze, and utilize real time data for the development of floor management processes and staffing models which are critical to meeting customer service and performance standards.
What you will do:
- Monitors workforce activities and support center performance and identify actions to take in order to assure service level goals are met.
- Analyze data and make recommendations for improving operational efficiencies.
- Completes performance analysis of half hourly, daily and weekly results for the call center as it relates to scheduling.
- Enforces staff adherence to work schedules. Generates and delivers adherence/compliance reports to the management team.
- Compares call forecasts with actual results to examine variances, proactively identify scheduling gaps and offer solutions to close them.
- Provides performance analysis to ensure accurate, timely reporting to support business processes, decision-making.
- Problem solve and preparation of analysis in varying formats (Excel, charts, web based).
- Assist support center management with scheduling meetings, trainings, etc.
- Maintains and updates our workforce management systems with daily exceptions.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of data by working schedule changes as well as other types of requests.
- Captures and organizes contact volumes and distribution trends (intraday, seasonal, peak periods).
- Utilizes WFM tools to generate interval level forecasts and validate forecasts prior to publishing
- Review Forecast v Actual data to determine opportunities to re-forecast.
- Develops strong working relationships with others within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution.
What you need for this position:
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard inbound support center and production environment business practices.
- Proven analytical/problem solving skills as well as demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and summarize data.
- Strong Excel skills, and solid working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- Report writing tools and presentation software experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience strongly preferred.
- Outstanding organizational skills including ability to multi-task
- Experience using WFM tools (i.e. Genesys, IEX, eWorkforce, Avaya, etc)
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.