Workforce Management Analyst
The position will be the subject matter expert on all core workforce functions including budgeting, capacity planning, forecasting, scheduling, real time monitoring, and reporting. They will complete these functions and ad hoc requests as needed. They will provide recommendations for process improvements to increase efficiencies within the team and the care organization. They will also provide training and coaching to less tenured members of the team and coordinate and provide oversight for all team projects.
What you’ll do:
- Budget and capacity planning
- Contact center reporting
- Optimal schedule analysis
- Shift bid and mini-bid management
- Ensure weekly schedule alignment
- Conduct weekly staffing meetings with operations
- Completion, coordination, and oversight of complex ad hoc analysis
- Automation of existing department functions and process documentation and improvement
- Coaching and training of less tenured analysts
- Point of contact for senior leadership – manage relationships across teams
- All job duties to be performed with a minimal amount of direction
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of forecasting and capacity planning experience in a multi-site/multi-channel environment
- 3+ years of scheduling experience in a multi-site/multi-channel environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of key call center performance metrics such as service level, AHT, adherence, etc.
- Experience with multiple WFM software products – Genesys or IEX preferred
- Experience with multiple ACD platforms (eg. Genesys, Avaya, Cisco, etc)
- Expert level Excel skills (complex calculations, pivot tables creation/manipulation, external data links, macros,VBA)
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
Why you’ll love us:
- We break for fitness. The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Celebrate with us. Ain’t no party like a Tempe party. Our winter employee blowout is an event to remember and during our quarterly Hi-5 events expect a lot of cheering, awards for incredible work, and always plenty of food and adult beverages.
- Brain breaks. Ping pong, pool, video games, pinball, arcade games, and board games help you connect with your colleagues in fun ways. If you really need to kick back and relax, take a swing in our hammocks.
- Volunteering is at our core. We’re a feel good group of people and we love to spend time in our communities - like helping beautify the city, and teaching at-risk kids about STEM. We can always use another helping hand!
- Expand your career. In our Tempe office you’ll have access to a lot of teams supporting our web presence, SiteBuilder, and email marketing teams. So don’t fear getting bored - we’ll help you expand your horizons by exposing you to career opportunities you didn’t know existed.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code, and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.