Workforce Reporting Analyst
Are YOU looking to expand your Workforce Analyst Career? Do YOU love working in a fast-paced, fun and dynamic setting? The Endurance International Team has an immediate opening for a Workforce Management Reporting Analyst. This position will partner with the database administrator and design and build real time reporting dashboards for key contact center KPIs.
What you’ll do:
- You will create and maintain real time dashboards with trending and drill down functionality for all contact center KPI’s
- You can manage large complex datasets across multiple platforms
- We need you to automates existing processes and procedures creating efficiencies within the department
- You are able to present complex data in an high level easy to comprehend format
- You will evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- You can develop testing and procedures for ETL data validation
Who you are:
- 2 years of creating and maintaining real-time dashboards using tools such as Tableau, Data Studio, Looker, etc
- 2 years experience with CRM reporting
- 2 years of experience providing reporting support in a contact center
- 2 years of experience working with WFM software – Genesys and/or IEX preferred
- 2 years of experience extracting data from a phone switch such as Genesys, Avaya, or Cisco
- Expert level SQL skills to include SQL/T-SQL scripting
- Understanding of database normalization, indexing.
- Expert level Excel skills
- Experience managing large, complex datasets
- Ability to summarize large sets of data in a clear and concise manner
- Experience with SQL Server 2008R2/2012.
- Experience working with MS SQL Server Data Tools, SQL Management Studio and Visual Studio, specifically SSRS
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Python
- Associates or Bachelors in related field preferred
Why you’ll love us:
- We break for fitness. The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Celebrate with us. Ain’t no party like a Tempe party. Our winter employee blowout is an event to remember, and during our quarterly Hi-5 events, expect a lot of cheering, awards for incredible work, and always plenty of food and adult beverages.
- Brain breaks. Ping pong, pool, video games, pinball, arcade games, and board games, help you connect with your colleagues in fun ways. If you really need to kick back and relax, take a swing in our hammocks.
- Volunteering is at our core. We’re a feel good group of people, and we love to spend time in our communities - like helping beautify the city, and teaching at-risk kids about STEM. We can always use another helping hand!
- Expand your career. In our Tempe office you’ll have access to a lot of teams supporting our web presence, SiteBuilder, and email marketing teams. So don’t fear getting bored - we’ll help you expand your horizons by exposing you to career opportunities you didn’t know existed.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.