Constant Contact is looking for a Channel Account Manager to drive customer and revenue growth through Solution Provider outreach and engagement. You will pro-actively engage with partners on a consistent basis to work with them on strategies to grow their business.
• Have direct accountability for the success of the partner base in your assigned region.
• Work closely partners to increase sales productivity, customer retention, and maintain strong partner satisfaction and performance.
• Plan and manage campaigns to increase participation, ramp and retention partners.
• Consult and educate partners about the latest supporting tools available and identify additional tools needed to aid them in offering Constant Contact services to their customers.
• Recommend strategies partners around offering product upgrades and services to their customers.
• Responsible for a quota based on partner performance in assigned region.
• Identify partners with the skills, capacity, and willingness to pro-actively work with you on a strategic plan to grow their business.
• Make 40-60 calls a day with 2-3 hours of talk time.
• 2-4 years of successful partner sales experience including calling, qualifying and follow-up, ideally selling software solutions.
• Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent relationship building skills and proven ability for quickly establishing rapport with business partners.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency with Microsoft Suite products
• Strong ability to manage and operate in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment with strong hands on attitude
• Experience in SME/SMB market and online marketing market preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, reprioritizing as necessary to align with business needs.
• Strong initiative/self-motivated overachiever with a strong desire to succeed.
• Ability to work well both autonomously and with a team.
• Experience with SFDC or other CRM systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or entrepreneurship
• Willing to travel as needed to meet goals and objectives
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus UNCAPPED commission potential
- Excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision and tuition reimbursement
- 401K matching program
- Fun, fast paced and exciting office environment
- Beer/Beverage Friday's
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.