Constant Contact is looking for a Channel Account Manager to drive customer and revenue growth through Solution Provider outreach and engagement. You will pro-actively engage with partners on a consistent basis to work with them on strategies to grow their business.
• Have direct accountability for the success of the partner base in your assigned region.
• Work closely partners to increase sales productivity, customer retention, and maintain strong partner satisfaction and performance.
• Plan and manage campaigns to increase participation, ramp and retention partners.
• Consult and educate partners about the latest supporting tools available and identify additional tools needed to aid them in offering Constant Contact services to their customers.
• Recommend strategies partners around offering product upgrades and services to their customers.
• Responsible for a quota based on partner performance in assigned region.
• Identify partners with the skills, capacity, and willingness to pro-actively work with you on a strategic plan to grow their business.
• Make 40-60 calls a day with 2-3 hours of talk time.
• 2-4 years of successful partner sales experience including calling, qualifying and follow-up, ideally selling software solutions.
• Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent relationship building skills and proven ability for quickly establishing rapport with business partners.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency with Microsoft Suite products
• Strong ability to manage and operate in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment with strong hands on attitude
• Experience in SME/SMB market and online marketing market preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, reprioritizing as necessary to align with business needs.
• Strong initiative/self-motivated overachiever with a strong desire to succeed.
• Ability to work well both autonomously and with a team.
• Experience with SFDC or other CRM systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or entrepreneurship
• Willing to travel as needed to meet goals and objectives
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.