Our Analytics team is on a journey to develop a deep understanding of our customers across all aspects of their lifecycle leveraging internal and 3rd party data. We seek an Associate Analyst with strong analytical and problem solving skills that has business curiosity. Serving an array of business stakeholders across the organization, the Associate Analyst will conduct and analyze data on customer behavior, profiles, and product engagement.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for innovating the customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle and conduct analyses to uncover customer insights.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Management, Finance, UX, and other internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for analysis and optimization of product experience and acquire and retain valuable customers.
- Provide insights into product behavior and engagement to the rest of the business.
- Partner closely with the data warehouse team to understand data availability and the flow of data through various systems.
- Conduct analysis of prospects and customers for product design, go-to-market strategies and retention engagement efforts
- Develop data inquiries, and conduct data exploration and data mining to determine program effectiveness and predict future performance
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to ensure insights are leading to action and measuring the business impact.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a quantitative field such as business, math, statistics or computer science)
- 1 to 2 years of experience conducting analytical analyses in a business setting and telling stories with data.
- Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners.
- Resourceful and a motivated problem solver. You enjoy and have demonstrated ability tackling complex problems, drawing inferences from data, and using your analysis skills and business acumen to identify solutions.
- Strong experience with SQL and Tableau.
- Strong communication skills. An ability to talk both to the technical teams responsible for the data and comfortable explaining data and conclusions to non-technical teams.
- Experience manipulating and cleansing data in Python and/or R a plus.
- Prior experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics a plus.
Why you’ll love us:
- We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things.
- You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood.
- If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.