Do you love a challenge? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems? This may be the role for you.
The Enterprise Business Systems team is looking for a Business Analyst to serve as an internal consultant providing business partnership to our stakeholders seeking technical solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Understand and document current state of business processes, including data flows
- Identify potential business improvement opportunities
- Elicit business requirements for business improvement opportunities
- Partner with systems analysts on technical requirements
- Close partnership with PMO and data governance
- Contribute to best practices for requirements/process/design documentation
- Capture knowledge and outcome of decisions/design
- Understand business stakeholders’ strategic vision and associated priorities
- Managing relationships and expectations throughout the business related to day-to-day project delivery
Who you are:
- 1 - 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Highly motivated and productive self-learner
- Demonstrated ability to understand business concepts and follow that through into a technical understanding
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A team player with strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization as well as with business and technical peers
- Performing in an agile, self-directed team environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence systems
Why you’ll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barber shop, a full service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine foot T Rex, but he’s friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team everyone now and then.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.