Business Development Co-op
Join the awesome team at Constant Contact as a Business Development Co-op. Constant Contact provides small businesses with the necessary tools to build the online presence for their business. This is a Co-Op for a Business Development role that will have a direct impact on Constant Contact and Mindbody Partnership’s success.
What You’ll do:
- Reach out to Sales Leads that have been passed to us by Mindbody, a software used by Gyms, Fitness Studios, Salons & Spas, and other industries!
- Be a key player and contributor to the direction of this Constant Contact/Mindbody partnership.
- Crush sales targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Provide feedback to the Partner team and get exposure to different parts of the Constant Contact organization.
Who You Are:
- Coachable, flexible and self-motivated. You can hit the ground running, and your drive to succeed is off the charts!
- You’ve always thought that sales is something you are good at or want to try. In this position you will be selling all day, every day.
- An excellent communicator with professional phone skills.
- An achiever: if you participated in competitive sports, the Greek system, or school government, we want to hear from you.
- Enthusiasm is your middle name; you’re the type of person that gets excited about anything and everything that interests you.
- Thinking on your feet isn’t just something you’re good at, it’s something you love. When faced with new challenges, failure simply isn’t an option.
- Available to work 40 hours per week
Why You Care:
We combine a high-energy, fast paced ever changing environment with the feeling of being a part of a family. Simply put, we’re awesome, we have fun doing what we do, and we love winning.
Do we work hard? You bet. We’re here to help our customers who use Mindbody Software get new customers and grow their own businesses using Constant Contact, and we take that mission seriously.
Do we have fun? Oh yeah. Even though we take what we do seriously, we have a great time doing it. We have a high energy and casual work environment. We come in every day with the goal of crushing our numbers and having fun while doing it.
We’re going to onboard and train you on our sales process. Not only will you learn the process here and be successful, but you can build off of this process as you move along in your career. This is a great place to start and build your sales arsenal!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.