Customer Service Representative
We’re seeking enthusiastic, outgoing and dedicated Customer Support Specialists to support our Constant Contact brand at our office in Waltham, MA. You will provide world-class customer care to business owners looking to establish, and enhance their online marketing capabilities. You will be serving small businesses and nonprofits worldwide, in a fun, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
You’ll act as a first point of contact for customer inquiries via telephone
- Resolve technical and other support issues and escalate cases when appropriate
- Provide online demonstrations and educate customers on product features as well as online help resources
- Educate customers on products and services to enhance their online marketing strategy and to drive customer engagement and make our customers more successful!
Who you are:
- Computer Savvy: You know your way around a computer. From surfing the web to troubleshooting your smartphone, you have done it all!
- A People Person: You find it easy to make connections with others and can’t imagine a job without human to human contact
- Always Putting Customers First: You enjoy delighting the customer and are willing to go above and beyond to do so
- A Master Multitasker: You’ll be speaking with customers, reviewing their marketing materials, and navigating our knowledge base – all at the same time
Why you’ll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barber shop, a full service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.