Director of Sales Operations
As the Director of Sales Operations at Constant Contact, you will play a key part in executing our sales vision and strategy. Reporting into and partnering with our Chief Sales Officer, you will proactively diagnose the analytical requirements of the sales organization; build models to analyze sales and pipeline trends, productivity, and performance.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with IT to ensure the CRM (Salesforce.com) is optimized to support the sales process.
- Establish requirements for Sales technology; assist with design and integration; improvement of solutions over time.
- Facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Be accountable for the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Actively identify the most effective, scalable solutions to address issues and opportunities.
Who you are:
- 6+ years in Sales Operation or related function, 3+ years of leadership experience within a SaaS company.
- You have experience in building and managing a Sales Operations team with inbound, high volume, and high-velocity sales.
- You use your expertise in all things Salesforce.com to move our team forward.
- You have the ability to independently lead, scope, prioritize, manage and execute initiatives.
- You have experience building and presenting material for all levels of leadership.
Why you’ll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barber shop, a full service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine foot T Rex, but he’s friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team everyone now and then.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.