Innovation Intern, Software Engineering - Summer
At Constant Contact, we’re working to transform marketing for small businesses. The Innovation team at Constant Contact is a small and highly capable, fast moving team exploring new products and services to help our 500,000 small businesses grow.
As the Innovation Team intern, you’ll work with senior engineers, ux designers, researchers, and product managers to build first iterations of Constant Contact’s next generation of products and experiences. You’ll get to work with emerging technologies like artificial intelligence, big data, and natural language generation.
This is not your typical internship. While mentoring will be provided, strong candidates will be able to direct their own work with little oversight. We’re looking for someone that has a relentless craving to learn new things and has launched their own projects, large or small.
Please show us your experience with:
- Web frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS, or ExtJS
- Spring or Java backend frameworks
- Code source control such as GIT
Other skills you’ll need:
- Ability to learn quickly
- Solid communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Exposure to digital marketing is not necessary, but a plus
- Collaborative and open work space with MacBook Pros and stand-up desks
- Innovation Jams & Hackathons
- Community programs
- Flexible work hours
- Nerf gun fights, ping-pong tournaments, company events & weekly beer carts
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.