Inside Sales Consultant*
Constant Contact is the industry leader in email marketing for small businesses. We pride ourselves on helping small businesses because they are the backbone of our economy. We believe that by helping small businesses grow and stay engaged with their customer base, we can change the world. If you have a passion for technology, the need to work with and through others, and have a sincere appreciation in your ability to relate-to and influence others - than Constant Contact is the place for you!!
The Nuts and Bolts:
Are you looking for a career where you can empower small businesses? Do you want to work in an environment with the feel of a startup, but still being a part of a global organization? Constant Contact is looking for energetic, driven, and passionate individuals to join our sales team as a Marketing-Sales Consultant.
In this role, as a Sales Marketing Consultant, you will be converting warm leads into paying customers by coaching and advising small businesses on best in class online marketing practices. Your role is crucial to our success because you will be responsible for acquiring new customers and setting them up for long-term success with our suite of products.
What you will do
- High volume of outbound calls converting warm leads into paying customers
- Inspire Small Business Owners to grow their business w/ our suite of Email Marketing Solutions
- Conduct needs analysis to determine how we can best help prospects based on their needs and marketing challenges
- Ensure prospects are purchasing products and services they need to achieve their goals
- Attain and exceed direct and cross sell sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 years related experience in sales/marketing
- Strong passion for helping small businesses succeed
- Desire to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Ability to think on your feet in order to provide creative solutions
- Ability to adapt, learn and embrace new marketing strategies and sales methods
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written.
What we offer
- Average earning potential for consultants range from $70,000 - $115,000
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm work schedule (OT available)
- Medical, dental and vision plans. Eligible within first 30 days!
- Tuition reimbursement
- (3) Week PTO, (1) week of Sick Time, (2) Personal
- Monthly/Yearly Sales contests (Cash, vacations, etc..)
- Team building activities and recognition (President's Club)
- Breakfast on Mondays - Beer Cart on Fridays
- Onsite gym with major discount
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.