Inside Sales Consultant
Are you looking for a sales career where you can empower small businesses? As an inside sales rep with Constant Contact you will work in an environment with the feel of a startup, but the stability of a global organization. We’re seeking energetic, driven, and passionate individuals. You will be converting warm leads into paying customers by coaching and advising small businesses on best in class online marketing practices.
What you’ll do:
- High volume of outbound calls converting warm leads into paying customers
- Inspire Small Business Owners all over the country to grow their business w/ our every growing suite of Email Marketing Solutions
- Conduct needs analysis to determine how to best help prospects based on their needs and marketing challenges
- Close business with new customers on a daily basis
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 years related experience in sales/marketing
- Strong passion for helping small businesses succeed
- Driven - to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
Why you'll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barber shop, a full service cafeteria, an even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine foot T Rex, but he’s friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team everyone now and then.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.