Inside Sales Consultant *
Founded in 1997, Endurance International Group (EIG) has grown into an international family of brands that provide our small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, connect with customers through social and email marketing, and more.
At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses with solutions to fuel their online presence and reach customers everywhere. It’s what drives our employees every day and it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our customers
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and dedicated Outbound Sales Specialists to sell our Constant Contact brand at our office in Waltham, MA. Join our award-winning sales team in chasing a multi-billion dollar market opportunity, all while jumpstarting your career in a fun, fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
- Earn a seat in our President’s Club and win a tropical vacation!
- Exceed goals and earn uncapped commissions
- Launch your career – we had close to 300 internal promotions company-wide last year!
- An amazing corporate culture!
What you'll do:
- Convert warm leads into paying customers by making 85-100 outbound calls a day.
- Conduct needs analysis and follow up with prospects to ensure they purchase products and services that meet their needs.
- Coach and advise small businesses and organizations on best-in-class online marketing strategies.
- Attain and exceed direct and cross-sell sales goals.
- Grow your knowledge of engagement marketing and Constant Contact's suite of products through our comprehensive Sales training program.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree and/or 1-2 years related experience in sales/marketing
- The desire to be the best and to not only meet, but also exceed sales objectives
- Being open to having fun and dodging the occasional Nerf gun dart while we smash goals
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment
- Ability to 'think on your feet' in order to creatively solve our customers' business needs
- Ability to adapt, learn and embrace new sales methods
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
- Being able to manage hitting the phones and the Beer Cart on Fridays
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite products
- Presence and knowledge of Social Media Marketing
- Experience selling services or technology products to small businesses and non-profits, or new business generation highly preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Base pay + Uncapped Commission Incentives
- Sales Contests
- Presidents Club
- A fun, high energy and challenging work environment.
- Team building activities and recognition.
- Medical, dental and vision plans. Eligible within first 30-days!!
- Excellent 401(k) matching program.
- 3 weeks of PTO, 1 week of sick and 2 personal days
- Breakfast on Monday mornings
- Beer Cart Fridays
- On-site Gym and Cafe
Learn more about our team:
We’re all about winning. We work hard as individuals, celebrate our successes as a team and have a lot of fun along the way. It's a fast-paced and collaborative environment where coaching, developing and winning is a true priority. It’s a place where you can be passionate about what you do and get substantially rewarded for your hard work and perseverance.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.