Manager Software Engineering - Data Platform
Today’s enterprises are leveraging data lake architectures to enable new ways to empower analytics, business intelligence, and new product features. At Endurance, we’re using this data lake design to build a Data Platform in the cloud. We’re leveraging the latest AWS services to build a cutting edge, highly scalable and cost-effective platform.
An immediate opportunity exists for a dynamic leader to drive our vision of a Data Platform for Endurance, and our best in class brands (Constant Contact, BlueHost, SiteBuilder.com, Domain.com, etc.), to be leveraged by analytics, business intelligence, and product teams throughout the company. The Manager of Software Engineering will develop and implement a scalable and cost-effective Data Platform, based in the cloud and on a data lake design.
- Drive the development, testing, deployment, and management of an engineering team responsible for a Data Platform
- Work across the company and with third parties on data ingestion, curation, cataloging, governance, and consumption by many different internal groups
- Lead the building of a high performance and engaging team through recruiting/hiring efforts
- Drive the team members’ professional development
- Be highly collaborative with Product Management, Architects, data producers and consumers throughout the company.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of engineering management experience
- Scrum and agile enthusiast
- Brings high energy to motivate the teams and proven track record of successfully leading software engineering teams
- Proven experience with highly available, fault tolerant, large scale and performant systems
- Strong (written and verbal) communication and project management skills
- Strong analytical background and demonstrated problem solver
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks of varying priority and deliver with quality
Endurance International Group helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. The company equips small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, BigRock, SiteBuilder, and Impress.ly, among others.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.