Manager Systems Operations
Our company is growing… rapidly… and as such, our Technical Operations team is growing too! We have an immediate position available for a Manager of Systems Operations lead on of our Systems Operations teams.
The Systems Operations team is part of the Technical Operations organization that supports our highly scalable Software as a Service platform and various Web Hosting platforms. The successful candidate will possess both hands-on technical and people management skills.
- Lead a team of systems engineers responsible for the 24x7 operation of several large-scale data centers
- Interact with functional team leaders, project managers, and senior management to identify work dependencies and priorities
- Manage and develop staff, provide regular feedback on performance, and ensure an understanding of individual and department goals.
- Foster an environment of collaboration, communication, and continuous improvement
- Work within the team as an individual contributor when not tending to management responsibilities
- A strong customer-centric philosophy and drive to go above and beyond the norm to fully resolve issues
- Extensive experience in a large-scale (>500 systems) highly available open-source environment
- Proven experience managing/leading a technical team for a minimum of 2 years
- At least 3 years’ of experience with several of the following technologies:
- Puppet, Nagios, Grafana, Yum, Kickstart, Git, OpenStack, LDAP, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Ansible,
- Momentum, Splunk, Cassandra, OpenStack
- OS provisioning and patching, physical and virtual
- Bash, Ruby, Go, Python, LUA
- Experience working in an Agile, SCRUM or Kanban environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask
- A desire to collaborate and share knowledge
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more.
Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.