Systems Operations Manager
Our company is growing… rapidly… and as such, our Technical Operations team is growing too! We have an immediate position available for a Manager of Systems Operations lead on of our Systems Operations teams.
The Systems Operations team is part of the Technical Operations organization that supports our highly scalable Software as a Service platform and various Web Hosting platforms. The successful candidate will possess both hands-on technical and people management skills.
- Lead a team of systems engineers responsible for the 24x7 operation of several large-scale data centers
- Interact with functional team leaders, project managers, and senior management to identify work dependencies and priorities
- Manage and develop staff, provide regular feedback on performance, and ensure an understanding of individual and department goals.
- Foster an environment of collaboration, communication, and continuous improvement
- Work within the team as an individual contributor
- A strong customer-centric philosophy and drive to go above and beyond the norm to fully resolve issues
- Extensive experience in a large-scale (>500 systems) highly available open-source environment
- Proven experience managing/leading a technical team for a minimum of 2 years
- Experience administering CentOS/RHEL is a must
- At least 3 years’ of experience with several of the following technologies:
- Puppet, Nagios, Grafana, Yum, Kickstart, Git, OpenStack, LDAP, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Ansible,
- Momentum, Splunk, Cassandra, OpenStack
- OS provisioning and patching, physical and virtual
- Bash, Ruby, Go, Python, LUA
- Experience working in an Agile, SCRUM or Kanban environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask
- A desire to collaborate and share knowledge
About Constant Contact
Constant Contact, an Endurance International Group company and a leader in email marketing for more than 20 years, offers an easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses create professional campaigns that can help increase customers and revenue. From advanced automation features to industry-leading integrations, to personalized coaching, Constant Contact is the trusted marketing partner of hundreds of thousands of growth-minded small businesses around the world. For more information, visit: www.constantcontact.com.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.