Marketing Sales Consultant.
Are you looking for a career where you can empower small businesses? Do you want to work in an environment with the feel of a startup, but still being a part of a global organization? Constant Contact is looking for energetic, driven, and passionate individuals to join our sales team as a Marketing-Sales Consultant.
Constant Contact is the industry leader in email marketing for small businesses. We pride ourselves on helping small businesses because they are the backbone of our economy. We believe that by helping small businesses grow and stay engaged with their customer base, we can change the world. If you have a passion for technology, the need to work with and through others, and have a sincere appreciation in your ability to relate-to and influence others - than Constant Contact is the place for you!!
What you can expect:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission potential and a sign-on bonus
- Average earning potential for consultants range from $70,000 - $115,000
- Grow your knowledge of engagement marketing and Constant Contact’s suite of products through our amazing sales training program
- Launch your career! Career path with the opportunity to promote within first six months
- High volume of outbound calls converting warm leads into paying customers
- Inspire Small Business Owners to grow their business w/ our suite of Email Marketing Solutions
- Conduct needs analysis to determine how we can best help prospects based on their needs and marketing challenges
- Ensure prospects are purchasing products and services they need to achieve their goals
- Attain and exceed direct and cross sell sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 years related experience in sales/marketing
- Strong passion for helping small businesses succeed
- Desire to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Ability to think on your feet in order to provide creative solutions
- Ability to adapt, learn and embrace new marketing strategies and sales methods
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written.
Benefits & Perks:
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm work schedule (OT available)
- Medical, dental and vision plans. Eligible within first 30 days!
- 3 weeks of Vacation, 1 week of sick and 2 personal days
- Sales contests Monthly
- President’s Club (tropical vacation)
- Team building activities and recognition
- Casual dress code
- Breakfast on Monday mornings and Beverage Cart on Fridays
- On-site gym and cafe
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.