Product Analyst Intern
As the Product Data Analyst intern, you’ll work with Senior Analysts, Product Managers, User Experience Researchers (UXR), DB/DW engineers and other analysts to dig into the product data. You will work to surface insights about customer and product usage. You’ll contribute to the future of our product by providing the Product Managers with the data that they need to understand what our customers are doing and how they do it.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be experimenting with the product in order to understand our customer's experience
- You’ll be exploring the raw data that’s behind the scenes to create reports and charts to identify trends in usage
- You will use your experience with monitoring and tracking tools such as Splunk, NewRelic, Adobe/Google Analytics.
Who you are:
- You are a ‘digger’, you ask questions and you are curious about our customers.
- You have experience writing complex SQL.
- You have the ability to hit the ground running, ask questions and learn quickly.
- You are comfortable working independently on tasks while multitasking numerous projects.
- You will begin working with Big Data platforms such as Hadoop, if you have not already started
Why you’ll love us:
- We are small business supporters. We have the opportunity to connect with our customers and troubleshoot their issues.
- We have a strong focus on team effectiveness, results, and customer success.
- We share ideas and experiment courageously.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.