Product Manager (Constant Contact)
Do you want to be directly involved in creating software that helps more than 600,000 small businesses and nonprofit organizations achieve their goals? Are you looking to work with great people that are passionate and know how to celebrate success? Do you want to work with cutting edge technology and like working on different projects? Then this job is for you!
In an effort to bring in more customers, revenue, and small business marketing features, we are searching for a product manager that can work with nearly all functional groups at Constant Contact. This individual will be a key member of the product management team, acting as the subject matter expert on our reporting features (showing our users how effective their marketing efforts are), pinch hitting product management duties on the occasional special project, and representing the voice of the customer. We are looking for someone that is not afraid to face big challenges, has an inquisitive mind and likes learning about a lot of different small business marketing challenges.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, User and Customer Experience to develop simple, intuitive and easy to use product features
- Write clear use cases/requirements that articulate desired product functionality
- Maintain prioritized product backlog with input from Customers, Partners, Sales and Support
- Lead cross functional initiatives to identify business problems and validate proposed solutions through customer and market research
- In collaboration with product management leadership, develop product roadmap for reporting and analytics features, and get buy in from key stakeholders at all levels of the organization including Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations and Executive Management
- Minimum of 3-5 years of software Product Management experience
- Expertise researching, defining and documenting complex business processes and requirements
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Successful track record of collaboration with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work at a strategic level, but also able to get into the details on requirements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Management of products in SaaS delivery model
- Experience working with teams using Agile processes
- Knowledge of email marketing industry, reporting and analytics, or social media marketing are all pluses
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.