Do you want to be directly involved in creating software that helps more than 500,000 small businesses and nonprofit organizations achieve their goals? Are you looking to work with great people that are passionate and know how to celebrate success? Do you want to work with cutting edge technology? Then this job is for you!
In an effort to deliver the most effective and intuitive small business marketing solutions to our customers, we are searching for a Product Owner to join our Product Delivery organization. This individual will be a key member of the Product Management team, acting as the Audience Management subject matter expert and representing the voice of the customer.
This individual will be steeped in who our customers are, their needs and goals, and thinks of customers first when making product plans with guidance and direction from senior product leadership. We are looking for someone that is not afraid to face big challenges, has an inquisitive mind and can navigate a complex business environment.
What you'll do:
- Lead cross functional initiatives to identify business problems and validate proposed solutions through customer and market research
- Write clear user cases/requirements that articulate desired product functionality
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, User and Customer Experience to develop simple, intuitive and easy to use product features
- Assist in the development of a product roadmap based on research while obtaining buy in from key stakeholders at all levels of the organization including Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations and Executive Management
- Maintain prioritized product backlog with input from Customers, Partners, Sales, Support, and Senior Product Leadership
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of software Product Management experience
- Expertise researching, defining and documenting complex business processes and requirements
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Successful track record of collaboration with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work at a strategic level, but also able to get into the details on requirements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Management of products in SaaS delivery model
- Experience working with teams using Agile processes
- Knowledge of email marketing industry
Why you’ll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barbershop, a full-service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three-wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine-foot T Rex, but he’s friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team every now and then.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.