As our Sales Director for Constant Contact, you will manage our Waltham sales location and be responsible for developing and scaling our inside sales team, recruiting and hiring new sales personnel, and continuously innovating, testing, and implementing sales initiatives to support our customer and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate is someone who has a track record of success in accelerating sales results within a Telesales organization, and in building, coaching and developing team members to be high achievers. You will have lots of "fans" as a proven leader, and the ability to "teach and do" will be essential as we continue to grow.
- Achieve monthly revenue and customer growth objectives
- Coordinate sales planning and monthly performance reviews with direct line reporting managers, identifying opportunities and action plans to drive goal and customer experience achievement
- Develop, hire, and promote sales and leadership talent that is recognized 2nd to none
- Maintain and improve a successful and positive culture that is evidenced by high employee morale, high performance and employee retention
- Participate with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders to ensure sales forecasting, readiness, and execution
- Contribute to the development of multi-year sales strategy and implementation of resulting change initiatives
- Be an active site leader that contributes to shaping our remote location site culture and community brand
- Lead with data to drive adherence to processes and results
- 7+ years of Telesales Management/Sales Operations experience, Small Business Products and SaaS experience preferred
- Experience leading a Telesales organization from 50 to 150+ direct reports, remote site leadership experience preferred
- Excellent people manager
- Deep understanding of different sales methodologies, including inbound, telemarketing, and solution selling models
- Highly organized and strong ability to prioritize
- Strong written, verbal, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of Small Business and technology; internet, social, & mobile marketing
- Embraces change, challenges, and uncertainty as an opportunity to innovate and grow professionally
- Passionate about success and winning
- High degree of credibility, expertise, and confidence
- Mature, professional, "get it done" attitude with strong ability to attract and motivate those with similar attributes
- Seeks to continuously learn and develop
- Operates with a high sense of urgency
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.