Are you passionate about Agile? Do you want to work with outstanding development teams? Does the idea of creating great experiences that enable small businesses to succeed online sound exciting? Then this job is for you!
- We’re looking for an energetic Scrum Master to help some of our engineering teams deliver consistently and delight our customers.
- Leveraging a background in scrum and building self-sustaining teams and high performing teams, you’ll have a great opportunity to truly make an immediate impact.
- The perfect candidate is excited to jump right in, roll up their sleeves and learn about our technology, customers and growing organization.
- Ensure that the team is applying the scrum principles consistently and accurately while remaining focused on delivering value to our customers.
- Provide key partnership, support and education to the team’s product owner, development lead and team.
- Aggressively remove impediments and remain focused on hitting our sprint commitments.
- Build a productive team environment where collaboration and group problem solving is encouraged rather than feared.
- Assist with internal and external communication with an emphasis on transparency
- First level Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I, PMI-ACP) and broad understanding of agile methods including Kanban.
- 3+ years of experience performing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Experience developing lower performing or newly formed teams to a high level of self-sufficiency.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
Endurance International is dedicated to helping our customers grow their businesses by providing website builders, cloud hosting, mobile solutions, security solutions, e-commerce, email solutions, digital marketing and much more. Endurance has over than 5 million subscription customers around the globe and an annual revenue of over USD 1 billion. Some of the brands that are part of Endurance include: Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, MOJO Marketplace, Big Rock, and iPage.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.