Senior DevOps Engineer
The Engineering Services team is looking for an energetic and motivated senior devops engineer to advance our CI / CD pipelines to the next generation. The ES team is tasked with developing and maintaining the tools consumed by our Engineering Teams to make them more efficient and productive as their products pass through the Software Development Life Cycle. The team develops home grown tools as well as integrates with third party software in order to achieve the most efficient and streamlined tooling available to enable our engineers to do their jobs better.
- Develop and support tooling around configuration management.
- Enhance existing Tool Chain through internal development and investigation of third party software.
- Work with Software Engineers to develop and support our Continuous Delivery process.
- Perform critical system maintenance to increase efficiency and throughput.
- Work closely with various Operations and Engineering teams to troubleshoot issues.
- Provide support for Production and non-production environments.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- Hands-on experience with AWS.
- Experience with system and application-level monitoring tools such as Nagios and NewRelic.
- Working knowledge of Linux systems and subsystems.
- Understanding of release engineering practices.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Good to have Experience:
- Exposure to agile project management framework.
- Experience with Apache, NGINX or similar web servers.
- Knowledge of JenkinsFiles Experience with JBoss, TomEE, TorqueBox or similar application servers.
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.