Senior Manager, Analytics Business Partner
Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact® champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships. Our customers get real results through email newsletters, surveys, events, Facebook promotions, online listings, and more. We're looking to expand our Analytics team in our Waltham office.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, analytical environment where innovation, excellence and creating actionable insight are not just catch-phrases but steeped in the company’s culture? We seek an analyst with a strong intellect, even stronger curiosity, and an experienced problem solver who can drive business value by proactively recognizing needs, connecting the dots, and turning it into actionable insights and recommendations.
Working across nearly all parts of Constant Contact and its parent company Endurance International Group, the Analytics team is on a journey to develop a deep understanding of our customers across all aspects of their lifecycle leveraging internal and 3rd party data. The group also focuses on internal performance optimization.
The Analytics Business Partner will be a key member of the Analytics and Data Science team, serving as subject matter expert and energized by tackling big challenges in a complex business environment. You will not only dive deep to find the answers, but craft meaningful and articulate recommendations that can be discussed and acted upon with your peers. This person will contribute to our product strategy by designing and developing analytic initiatives driving user engagement, value creation, and productivity through the use of data.
- Establishing, articulating and championing a product vision that addresses critical business needs.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Management, Finance, UX, and other internal stakeholders to research, define, and execute analytical projects.
- Partnering with data infrastructure teams and other key internal engineering teams to understand the gaps within existing tools and services, and identify the best path forward
- Conduct analysis of prospects and customers for product design, go-to-market strategies and retention engagement efforts
- Develop data inquiries, and conduct data exploration and data mining to determine program effectiveness and predict future performance
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to ensure insights are leading to action and measuring the business impact Customer Insights is creating
Skills and Experience:
- 5 to 10 years of experience leading and executing data science / analytical research in a business setting and telling stories with data.
- Strong communicator with demonstrated experiencing translating analytic findings to business insights and influencing business stakeholders to drive action and improved business performance.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience with SQL and Tableau or other BI tools.
- Experience developing data visualizations to enable data exploration.
- Experience developing scalable and automated data pipelines.
- Experience manipulating and cleansing data in Python and/or R.
- Curious, self-motivated thinker; always asks why and drives until the answer is clear.
- Strong project management and cross-functional collaboration skills required.
- Master’s Degree or higher in Business, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.