Senior Quality Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer to join our mobile team to develop test automation for our phone, tablet, and voice apps. If you're interested in working with innovative tools, processes, and people to test applications used for email and social media marketing, we have an immediate opportunity to join our team at Constant Contact.
Constant Contact, Inc., an Endurance International company, helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact® champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships.
As a contributor to a cross-functional scrum team, you will develop test automation in native iOS and Android technologies, contribute to our CI/CD pipeline, manage releases for the Apple and Google Play stores, and test Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice apps.
- 5+ years industry experience developing test automation for native iOS and Android mobile applications is a must
- 2+ years experience with Swift is a must
- 2+ years experience with Java is a must
- 2+ years experience with Xcode, iOS SDK, XCTest, and UI Automated Tests is a must
- 2+ years experience with Android Studio, Android SDK, and Espresso is a must
- Experience with Kotlin, RxSwift, RxJava, RxKotlin, MVC, MVVM, MVI, and Reactive programming is a plus
- Experience developing large scale mobile applications
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience working with Jenkins in a CI/CD environment
- Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, performance, security, usability, and development platforms
Sign up to be part of our Talent Community and get the latest news from Endurance, including the hottest job opportunities.